New Year Fun In Bay Area
The year 2015 is finally coming to an end. It’s time to look back at what we have achieved professionally and personally, and also reflect on our challenges this year. Some of us may have received a promotion or bought a new house or had a newborn added to their family . Others may have lost a job or had a rough patch during 2015. So it’s time to celebrate our good times, learn from our mistakes, and above all, make new resolutions. Let’s celebrate the last few days of 2015 and extend a warm welcome to the year 2016.
If you happen to live in San Francisco Bay Area then you have lot of options to celebrate New Year’s eve and New Year Day:
1) If you like to party, then check this link. This event is mainly for Indo-Americans living in the Bay Area, but if you like Bollywood dance and music then don’t miss this event. https://www.aaaentertainments.com/?event=2016-new-year-eve-party
2) Here is a list of events to consider for New Year’s eve. See http://events.sulekha.com/new-year-eve-parties-event-tickets-bay-area for more Bay Area Indo-American events.
3) You can check this site for more events or parties happening in Bay Area: https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ca–san-francisco/new-years-eve-party/
4) If you like fireworks then check out this San Francisco website: http://sf.funcheap.com/san-francisco-new-years-eve-fireworks/
5) You also host a party in your house and invite your friends and family members. For New Year’s party ideas check pinterest.com.
6) You can also plan a trip somewhere to celebrate New Year’s eve with your family or friends. If you are planning to travel alone with kids, see Traveling with small children for tips and ideas. You can also invite your parents living abroad to come and celebrate New Year’s with you and visit for a while. See Adjustment tips for family members visiting USA. For all your travel assistance needs, consider hiring a flight companion through tripcompanion.com.
Happy New Year and Fly Confident!