A better way to travel!
Traveling alone on an international flight is stressful for seniors. Huge airports, changing security rules and foreign languages make long distance air travel stressful and confusing. Also, is your loved one overwhelmed when flying solo with children? They could use a pair of extra hands from a travel companion to help navigate the family through the airport, boarding and baggage claim assistance.
Many of us are immigrants from other continents, and are familiar with long international flights. We have no doubt seen other passengers stressed out trying to cope on their own. Do your good deed and earn karma by connecting with a fellow traveler on the same flight as a Trip Companion.
Travel companions can provide help in many ways:
- Accompany from departure airport to arrival airport
- Navigate the airport maze
- Conversation in your native dialect
- In-flight comfort checks
- Custom or immigration forms assistance
- Baggage claim assistance
How does TripCompanion work?
- Free sign up on our web portal, or download our iPhone app or Android app
- Publish your trip as early as possible (tentative itinerary is OK)
- Browse matches
- Interview candidates and Hire one / or Get Hired
- Meet at the airport to start the trip
- The traveler’s family and travel companion can keep in touch using our built-in messaging feature
- Re-unite the family at the arrival hall in the airport
Stop stressing about your international flight!
Post your trip for free and search for a flight companion to assist you or your family on your next flight. Or are you getting ready for another long boring flight? Get hired as a flight companion and earn good karma.