Discover Incredible Bhutan
Come to the remarkable Land of the Thunder Dragon, Bhutan, nestled in the Eastern Himalayas! Discover the breathtaking beauty of Bhutan, filled with natural wonders, sacred temples and impressive architecture including the Tigers Nest Monastery. This compact kingdom offers a life renewing experience.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha & Wangdiphodrang
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Paro (PBH) – Thimpu | National Memorial Chorten
Day 2: Thimphu | Tashichho Dzong, Folk Heritage and National Textile Museum, Handicrafts Emporium, Arts & Crafts School
Day 3: Thimphu – Punakha | Dochu-la pass, Punakha Dzong
Day 4: Punakha | Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten, Chimi Lhakhang
Day 5: Punakha – Paro | Wangdue, Simtokha Dzong
Day 6: Paro | Taktshang Monastery, National Museum (Ta Dzong), Paro Dzong (Rinpung Dzong)
Day 7: Depart Paro (PBH)
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Visa Fee
Meet Up at Paro (PBH) - Thimpu | National Memorial Chorten
Thimphu | Tashichho Dzong, Folk Heritage and National Textile Museum, Handicrafts Emporium, Arts & Crafts School
Thimphu - Punakha | Dochu-la pass, Punakha Dzong
Punakha | Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten, Chimi Lhakhang
Punakha - Paro | Wangdue, Simtokha Dzong
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, National Museum (Ta Dzong), Paro Dzong (Rinpung Dzong)
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour: Daily departure.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|2018: Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov||$3,730||$3,455||$3,455||$3,335|
|2018: Jan, Feb, Jun, Aug, Dec||$3,220||$2,965||$2,965||$2,865|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Any Travel Insurance (Valid travel insurance required)
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions