Dubai City Break
This 5-day stopover tour highlights Dubai, the tourism hub of the UAE (United Arab Emirates).
Dubai -the city of dreams and the utopia of the Middle East. Unbelievably tall and majestic buildings rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf. From luxury to style to architecture – Dubai boasts the tallest building in the whole world: the Burj Khalifa. Let’s not forget about the old Dubai though, with its traditional gold and spice markets.
5 Days 4 Nights: Dubai
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
Day 2: Dubai | City Tour
Day 3: Dubai | Old Dubai (Al Bastakiya), Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek Boat Ride, Gold & Spice Markets
Day 4: Dubai | Day at Leisure
Day 5: Dubai
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
‣ Daily Breakfast
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai | Old Dubai (Al Bastakiya), Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek Boat Ride, Gold & Spice Markets
Dubai | Day at Leisure
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Private Tour with Daily Departure:
|Solo||2 Persons||4 Persons|
|Apr 1 to Nov 18, 2018 Nov 25 to Dec 20, 2018||$1,400||$785||$625|
International Flights Coordinated With Your TourWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ International Air Fares to/from Dubai
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions