Dubai City Break
Break your long haul flight and enjoy some much deserved relaxation as you embark on this short tour highlighting Dubai; the tourism hub of the UAE (United Arab Emirates).
Dubai is well known for its amazing sightseeing attractions and experiences that offer something for every visitor. The city is growing and modernizing quickly, and yet still makes special efforts to preserve its rich past and cultural heritage.
This 5-day Dubai tour features unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf.
To name a few of it’s iconic landmarks, they are the Burj Al Arab (most luxurious hotel in the world), Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), and the Dubai Mall (largest shopping mall in UAE).
5 Days 4 Nights: Dubai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai | Old Dubai (Al Bastakiya), Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek Boat Ride, Gold & Spice Markets
Dubai | Day at Leisure
Dates & Pricing:Daily Departure
|Tour Date||Solo**||2 Persons*||4 Persons*|
|2018: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 18, Nov 25 - Dec 20||$1,400||$785||$625|
|2019: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 17, Nov 24 - Dec 20||$1,630||$865||$645|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightsWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ International Air Fares to/from Dubai
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions