Join us in Rajasthan, the “land of kings”, with the best collection of Indian art, architecture, and history. Experience camel safaris, pristine lakes and visit magnificent forts and grand palaces. See silver inlays and sculptures crafted by the artisans over the ages exclusively for the ruling royal families and dynasties. This tour covers the best of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur, visiting many of the top attractions India has to offer.
Visit the grand Taj Mahal which is more than 350 years old and built by the efforts of over 20,000 workers. It was a dream made into a reality, a promise made to immortalize the memories of a lost love. The architectural complex is comprised of five main elements, all of which have unique tributes.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Udaipur
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi
Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh
Agra - Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Choki Dhani
Jaipur – Udaipur | Chittorgarh Fort , Kalika Mata, Bijolia Temple
Udaipur | Winter Palace, Jag Mandir, Jag Niwas, Victoria Hall Museum, Sahelion-ki-Bari garden, Jagdish Temple, Boat Ride
|Agra||Pushp Villa||★★★★ Heritage|
|Jaipur||Ikaki Niwas||★★★★ Heritage|
|Udaipur||Ram Pratap Palace||★★★★ Heritage|
Dates & PricingDaily departures except Wednesdays.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2018||$2,430||$1,890||$2,010||$1,805|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$2,670||$2,025||$2,270||$2,065|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$2,670||$2,025||$2,270||$2,065|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2019||$2,550||$1,985||$2,110||$1,895|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2019||$2,805||$2,125||$2,385||$2,170|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2020||$2,805||$2,125||$2,385||$2,170|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Deposit‣ $500 ‣ Domestic Airfare - Udaipur to Delhi Airfare from: $47
(Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ Welcome Dinner
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- ‣ Chokhi Dhani Evening and Dinner
- ‣ Jeep Ride in Jaipur to visit Amber Fort (or request an Elephant Ride during reservation)
- ‣ Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
- ‣ A Visit to Cotton Trading or Tailor Shop (excludes personal purchases)
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions