Explore the beautiful Rajput-era palaces in the Lake City – See both the desert and the cool placid lakes on your Northern India heritage tour in India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Explore the culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj. Visit Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Udaipur
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Delhi
Day 2: Delhi| Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Day 3: Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Day 5: Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Chokhi Dhani
Day 6: Jaipur – Udaipur | Chittorgarh Fort , Kalika Mata, Bijolia Temple
Day 7: Udaipur | Winter Palace, Jag Mandir, Jag Niwas, Victoria Hall Museum, Sahelion-ki-Bari garden, Jagdish Temple, Boat Ride Lake Pichola
Day 8: Udaipur – Delhi
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ Traditional Garlanding Welcome
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
‣ Welcome Dinner
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
‣ Chokhi Dhani Evening and Dinner
‣ Jeep Ride in Jaipur to visit Amber Fort (or request an Elephant Ride during reservation)
‣ Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
‣ A Visit to Cotton Trading or Tailor Shop (excludes personal purchases)
Meet Up at Delhi
Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh
Agra - Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Choki Dhani
Jaipur – Udaipur | Chittorgarh Fort , Kalika Mata, Bijolia Temple
Udaipur | Winter Palace, Jag Mandir, Jag Niwas, Victoria Hall Museum, Sahelion-ki-Bari garden, Jagdish Temple, Boat Ride
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour: Daily departure except Wednesday.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2018||$2,430||$1,890||$2,010||$1,805|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$2,670||$2,025||$2,270||$2,065|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$2,670||$2,025||$2,270||$2,065|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
- Udaipur to Delhi Airfare from: $47
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Agra||Pushp Villa||★★★★ Heritage|
|Jaipur||Ikaki Niwas||★★★★ Heritage|
|Udaipur||Ram Pratap Palace||★★★★ Heritage|