Indian Splendor – Maharajas Express
Travel in-style with the elegance of a bygone era on a fabulous rail journey from Delhi to Mumbai on the famous Maharajas Express. Explore desert sand dunes, old palaces, the Taj Mahal and go on a wildlife safari.
The Maharaja (Indian Prince) ensconces you in exquisite, comfortable dining and lounge cars, and a luxurious cabin with large panoramic windows.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore National Park, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Balasinor, Mumbai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL) | Arrival & Transfer
Delhi | Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride, Transfer to Railway Station
Agra | Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur | Safari at Ranthambore National Park, Amber Fort
Bikaner | Junagarh Fort, Sunset Cocktails, BBQ, Folk Dance in Desert
Jodhpur | Village Safari, Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market
Lake Pichola Boat Ride, City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Lunch at Fateh Prakash Palace
Balasinor | Dinosaur Fossil Park, Village Walk, Lunch with Royal Family of Balasinor
Mumbai | Transfer to Hotel, Half-Day City Tour
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, End of Tour
|Mumbai||Taj Mahal Palace||★★★★★|
Fixed Date Tour
|Tour Dates||2 Persons*||1 Person**|
|Oct 12-Oct 21, 2018. Nov 9-Nov 18, 2018. Dec 7-Dec 16, 2018. Feb 1 – Feb 10, 2019. Mar 1 – Mar 10, 2019. Mar 29-Apr 7, 2019||$7,405||$13,055|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Train operates subject to minimum 15 cabin confirmation.
DepositA non-refundable deposit (25% of the tour price) is required to hold reservations made 70 days or more before departure
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport & Train Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ On the train: All meals, beverages, house wine and beer
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Cultural Programs
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares/Taxes to and from India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Any optional tours as mentioned during the train journey.
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions