Experience the Himalayas firsthand. Witness Nepal’s multi-ethnicity and harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Away from the busy city, with a 1-day gentle trek, we introduce to you to rare flora and fauna, and an amazing view of the Himalayan peaks.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal, no Mt Everest climbing skills required!
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Dhulikhel & Bhaktapur
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu
Kathmandu – Namobuddha
Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur
Kathmandu | Thamel
|Kathmandu||Maya Manor Hotel||★★★★|
|Bhaktapur||Peacock Guest House|
Dates & Pricing
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2018||$1,660||$1,480||$1,460||$1,335|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2019||$1,790||$1,600||$1,575||$1,445|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Guest House during Trek
- ‣ Airport Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Cultural Dance Performance
- ‣ Farewell Dinner
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions