Experience Nepal’s heritage and culture in the most famous mountain range in the world – the Himalayas firsthand! Witness Nepal’s multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Hindu and Buddhist devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples in Nepal.
Away from the busy city with a 1-day gentle trek introducing you to rare flora and fauna, and amazing view of Himalayan peaks.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal, no Mt Everest climbing skills required!
Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Dhulikhel & Bhaktapur
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Day 2: Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Day 3: Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu,
Day 4: Kathmandu – Namobuddha
Day 5: Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Day 6 – Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur
Day 7 – Kathmandu | Thamel
Day 8 – Kathmandu
‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
‣ Cultural Dance Performance
‣ Farewell Dinner
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Guest House during Trek
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu
Kathmandu – Namobuddha
Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur
Kathmandu | Thamel
Departures and Prices GuaranteedTripCompanion Departure Guarantee Every small-group (up to 16 passengers) departure is guaranteed to operate, needing a minimum of only two passengers. Guaranteed departures will operate except only in cases of force majeure, which could include any major world event adversely affecting international travel patterns or other circumstances beyond TripCompanion’s control. TripCompanion Price Assurance TripCompanion Price Assurance ensures that you always pay the lowest published price for your small group tour - if the price of your tour is reduced after booking, TripCompanion will refund you the difference - guaranteed. Our Price Assurance applies to all group tours (with the exception of yoga tours) available through TripCompanion USA, excluding international and domestic air fares and extra services. The TripCompanion Price Assurance applies only to 2018 advertised rates on TripCompanion.com for the same program, travel date and accommodation classification. TripCompanion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Price Assurance for future bookings without prior notice.
Dates & Pricing
|DEPARTURE DATE*||DBL OCC||SGL OCC|
|Weekly Departures, Monday Feb 1 to May 15, 2018||$1,300||$1,870|
International Flights Coordinated With Your TourWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem, contact our helpful agents for recommended departure information.
- DBL OCC: Price per person with double occupancy sharing a room in US Dollars.
- SGL OCC: Price per person with single occupancy room in US Dollars.
- Total price = relevant per person price, plus any selected add-ons.
- Private tours and single-person tours are available with nominal supplement price, call for details. Discounts are available for a group of 10 or more, call for details. Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
- ‣ Mount Everest Flight $250
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
DepositA non-refundable deposit is required to hold reservations made 60 days or more before departure. The deposit consists of the items below.
- ‣ $500 (Sandeep, as discussed)
- ‣ Selected add-on cultural performances
Nepal Tourist Visa
|Kathmandu||Maya Manor Hotel||★★★★|
|Bhaktapur||Peacock Guest House|