Rejuvenate in Malabar
Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurvedic massages while discovering the natural wonders and fascinating cultures of Kerala, a south Indian state on the tropical Malabar Coast.
We start from Cochin harbor on the Arabian Sea, up to the cool hill station and tea plantations before descending down to backwaters of fresh water lagoons and canals. We end on a sunny beach facing the Arabian Sea under the coconut trees. While your taste buds enjoy tea, spices, fresh seafood and other local produce, you are also pampered with Ayuedaa massages and enjoy the unique Kathakali dance and Kerala martial art performances.
A perfect formula of excitement and relaxation awaits you in Kerala!
10 Days, 9 Nights: Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Marari
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Cochin | COK Airport
Day 3: Thekkay | Spice Plantation, Ayurvedic Full Body Massage, Cooking Demonstration, Cultural Performance
Day 4: Thekkady – Kumarakom | Sunset Cruise
Day 5: Kumarakom | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Butterfly Garden, Full Body Massage, Cultural Performance
Day 6: Kumarakom | Bird Watching, Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural Performance.
Day 7: Kumarakom – Marari | Full Body Massage
Day 8: Marari | Temple Trail
Day 9: Marari – Cochin | Cochin City Tour, Kathakali Dance Performance
Day 10: Cochin | Sunset Cruise, COK Airport
‣ Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ 3 Ayurvedic Full Body Massages
‣ Tea & Spice Plantations
‣ Backwaters Houseboat Lunch Cruise
‣ Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
‣ Jungle Tour
‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
‣ Martial Arts Performance
‣ Cultural Programs
‣ Cooking Demonstration
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin – Thekkady | Tea Plantation & Factory, Periyar Jungle Tour, Martial Arts Performance
Thekkay | Spice Plantation, Ayurvedic Massage, Cooking Demonstration, Cultural Performance
Thekkady – Kumarakom | Sunset Cruise
Kumarakom | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary , Butterfly Garden, Full Body Massage
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural Program
Kumarakom – Marari | Full Body Massage
Marari | Temple Trail
Marari - Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin | Sunset Cruise, COK Airport
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour:Daily departure.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 15, 2018||$2,780||$2,045||$2,530||$2,415|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$4,050||$2,960||$3,825||$3,690|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$4,350||$3,120||$4,120||$3,990|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ International Air Fares To And From India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee For India
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Marari||Marari Beach Resort||★★★★★|