Royal Palaces & Lakes of Rajasthan
Step into glorious, historic, royal palaces and forts in India’s Golden Triangle and Rajasthan, and admire the royal tombs of Taj Mahal and Humayan’s tomb. Explore the golden sands of the vast Thar Desert in Rajasthan on your Camel Safari then enjoy the bliss on the magnificent lakes. To fully experience the world of old India ambience, you will be staying in some of the world’s most famous India Heritage hotels.
A golden adventure for everyone!
13 Days, 12 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Deogarh & Udaipur
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Delhi
Day 2: Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Day 3: Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bag
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Day 5: Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Choki Dhani
Day 6: Jaipur – Pushkar | Pushkar Lake, Gau Ghat, Camel Safari
Day 7: Pushkar – Jodhpur
Day 8: Jodhpur | Mehrangarh Fort, Bishnoi
Day 9: Jodhpur – Deogarh | Deogarh Mahal, Ranakpur Temple
Day 10: Deogarh
Day 11: Deogarh – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Day 12: Udaipur | City Palace
Day 13: Depart Udaipur – Delhi (DEL) or Mumbai (BOM)
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
‣ Small Group Departure, Up To 8 Guests
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
‣ Traditional Garlanding Welcome
‣ Welcome Dinner
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Camel Safari
‣ Chokhi Dhani Evening and Dinner
‣ Jeep Ride in Jaipur to visit Amber Fort (or request an Elephant Ride during reservation)
‣ Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bag
Agra - Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Choki Dhani
Jaipur - Pushkar | Pushkar Lake, Gau Ghat, Camel Safari
Pushkar - Jodhpur
Jodhpur | Mehrangarh Fort, Bishnoi
Jodhpur – Deogarh | Deogarh Mahal, Ranakpur Temple
Deogarh – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Udaipur | City Palace
Depart Udaipur – Delhi (DEL) or Mumbai (BOM)
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour: Daily departure except Wednesday.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2018||$2,885||$2,440||$2,425||$2,170|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$3,230||$2,795||$2,785||$2,535|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$3,230||$2,795||$2,785||$2,535|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
- Udaipur to Delhi Airfare from: $47
- Udaipur to Mumbai Airfare from: $32
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fees
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Agra||Four Points Sheraton||★★★★|
|Jaipur||Holiday Inn City Centre||★★★★|
|Udaipur||Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa||★★★★|