Splendors of Nepal
$3140 $2990per person
Join us and be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal. Experience the Himalayas firsthand with the most famous mountain range in the world!
Explore village life by following centuries old trails into the mountains on a comfortable multi-day trek. Experience the multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Gentle hikes introduce you to rare flora, fauna and the Chitwan National Park to showcase the biodiversity and ecology of Nepal. Observe at least three Himalayan peaks – Lonpo Gang Peak, Gauri Shankar and Mt Everest (if the weather permits of course).
13 Days, 12 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Birethanti, Ghandruk, Bandipur, Chitwan & Dhulikhel
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Day 2: Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara | International Mountain Museum, Phewa Lake
Day 4: Pokhra – Birethanti | Gentle Trek to Birethanti
Day 5: Birethanti – Ghandruk
Day 6: Ghandruk – Nayapul – Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara – Bandipur | Newari
Day 8: Bandipur – Chitwan
Day 9 Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Day 10 Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Day 11: Chitwan – Kathmandu – Dhulikhel
Day 12: Dhulikhel
Day 13: Dhulikhel – Kathmandu
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations with Guest Houses during Trek
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English speaking Local Guide
‣ Welcome Dinner
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
‣ Airfare Bharatpur – Kathmandu
‣ Evening cruise in Phewa Lake
‣ Cultural Dance Performance
‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu – Pokhara | International Mountain Museum, Phewa Lake
Pokhra – Birethanti | Gentle Trek to Birethanti
Birethanti - Ghandruk
Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Pokhara – Bandipur | Newari
Bandipur - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan | Jungle Activities - Encores
Chitwan - Kathmandu - Dhulikhel
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Father’s Day Offer-receive $150 off before June 18, 2018.
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour: Daily departure.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2018||$3,140||$2,925||$2,980||$2,910|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2019||$3,295||$3,070||$3,130||$3,055|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Kathmandu||Maya Manor Boutique Hotel||★★★★|
|Pokhara||Temple Tree Resort and Spa||★★★★|
|Chitwan||Tigerland Safari Resort||★★★★|