Splendors of Nepal
This tour is a perfect pairing of natural and cultural beauties of Nepal. Gentle hikes introduce you to rare flora, fauna and the Chitwan National Park to showcase the biodiversity and ecology of Nepal. Observe at least three Himalayan peaks – Lonpo Gang Peak, Gauri Shankar and Mt Everest (if the weather permits of course).
Explore village life by following centuries old trails into the mountains on a comfortable multi-day trek. Experience the multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Hindu and Buddhist devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples in Nepal.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal. Experience the most famous mountain range in the world – the Himalayas firsthand!
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Birethanti, Ghandruk, Bandipur, Chitwan & Dhulikhel
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Day 2: Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara | International Mountain Museum, Phewa Lake
Day 4: Pokhra – Birethanti | Gentle Trek to Birethanti
Day 5: Birethanti – Ghandruk
Day 6: Ghandruk – Nayapul – Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara – Bandipur | Newari
Day 8: Bandipur – Chitwan
Day 9 Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Day 10 Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Day 11: Chitwan – Kathmandu – Dhulikhel
Day 12: Dhulikhel
Day 13: Dhulikhel – Kathmandu
‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
‣ Evening cruise in Phewa Lake
‣ Cultural Dance Performance
‣ Welcome Dinner
‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
‣ Airfare Bharatpur – Kathmandu
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations with Guest Houses during Trek
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu – Pokhara | International Mountain Museum, Phewa Lake
Pokhra – Birethanti | Gentle Trek to Birethanti
Birethanti - Ghandruk
Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Pokhara – Bandipur | Newari
Bandipur - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan | Jungle Activities - Encores
Chitwan - Kathmandu - Dhulikhel
Departures and Prices GuaranteedTripCompanion Departure Guarantee Every small-group (up to 16 passengers) departure is guaranteed to operate, needing a minimum of only two passengers. Guaranteed departures will operate except only in cases of force majeure, which could include any major world event adversely affecting international travel patterns or other circumstances beyond TripCompanion’s control. TripCompanion Price Assurance TripCompanion Price Assurance ensures that you always pay the lowest published price for your small group tour - if the price of your tour is reduced after booking, TripCompanion will refund you the difference - guaranteed. Our Price Assurance applies to all group tours (with the exception of yoga tours) available through TripCompanion USA, excluding international and domestic air fares and extra services. The TripCompanion Price Assurance applies only to 2018 advertised rates on TripCompanion.com for the same program, travel date and accommodation classification. TripCompanion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Price Assurance for future bookings without prior notice.
Dates & Pricing
|DEPARTURE DATE*||DBL OCC||SGL OCC|
|Weekly Departures, Monday Feb 1 to May 15, 2018||$3,050||$3,920|
- DBL OCC: Price per person with double occupancy sharing a room in US Dollars.
- SGL OCC: Price per person with single occupancy room in US Dollars.
- Total price = relevant per person price, plus any selected add-ons.
- Private tours and single-person tours are available with nominal supplement price, call for details. Discounts are available for a group of 10 or more, call for details. Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
- ‣ Mount Everest Flight $250
- ‣ Any travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
DepositA non-refundable deposit is required to hold reservations made 60 days or more before departure. The deposit consists of the items below.
- ‣ $750
- ‣ Fare for the optional Mountain Everest Flight $250 (subject to weather conditions. If the flight is canceled due to weather, TripCompanion will refund you the cost of the Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight. )
- ‣ Selected add-on cultural performances
Nepal Tourist Visa
|Kathmandu||Maya Manor Boutique Hotel||★★★★|
|Pokhara||Temple Tree Resort and Spa||★★★★|
|Chitwan||Tigerland Safari Resort||★★★★|