Sun, Spices & Yoga in Kerala
$3950 $3600per person
September 18 – Sept 27, 2018
Discover all the wonders Kerala has to offer on this 10-day journey of yoga, relaxation and rejuvenation with Courtney Krishnamurthy. We begin in Cochin and drive up to the tea and spice plantations in Thekkady. We will explore the Periyar wildness on a jungle tour. As we continue our travels through this beautiful part of South India, we will see the amazing backwaters of Kumarakom on a houseboat day cruise. Our trip wouldn’t be complete without enjoying the golden sands by the Arabian Sea. Relax and unwind at Marari Beach Resort. Enjoying days filled with yoga, meditation, massage and epic sunsets.
Throughout the tour, excite your taste buds with authentic local cuisine prepared with fresh seafood, fruits and spices. Relax with meditation, head and foot massage, and an introduction to Ayurveda. Be intrigued by the unique Kathakali dance and martial arts. Most of all, feel revived and rejuvenated from diving into all Kerala has to offer.
Courtney is an experienced yoga instructor who has been practicing yoga for more than 20 years. She has completed over 1,000 hours of yoga training and study. Her specialty is pulling from her knowledge of a wide variety of yoga styles and techniques to help you discover an engaging & challenging yet relaxing practice that helps deepen your awareness and quiet your mind. She provides daily inspiration through her website, Om Fairy®, so anyone can find a way to incorporate yoga into their daily life. Courtney is currently in the process of completing her training to become a certified Ayurvedic lifestyle coach & health counselor.
Allow your yoga and meditation practice with Courtney to strengthen your mind and body during our journey into this most beautiful part of South India dubbed God’s Own Country.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Marari
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Cochin | COK Airport
Day 2: Cochin – Thekkady | Tea Plantation & Factory, Martial Arts Performance
Day 3: Thekkady | Spice Plantation, Head Massage, Cooking Demonstration
Day 4: Thekkady | Periyar Jungle Tour, Cultural Performance
Day 5: Thekkady – Kumarakom | Sunset Cruise
Day 6: Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural Program
Day 7: Kumarakom – Marari | Nature Walk/Butterfly Garden Visit, Temple Trail, Sari & Cooking Demonstrations
Day 8: Marari | Butterfly Garden/Kitchen Garden Visit, Ayurveda Talk, Foot Massage
Day 9: Marari – Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Day 10: –Cochin | COK Airport
‣ 5-star Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
‣ Gratuities for your tour guide and driver
‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Yoga & Meditation Classes
‣ 1 Head Massage and 1 Foot Massage
‣ Tea & Spice Plantation Tours
‣ Backwaters Houseboat Lunch Cruise
‣ Jungle Tour
‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
‣ Martial Arts Performance
‣ Traditional Dance Performances
‣ Cooking Demonstrations
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin – Thekkady | Tea Plantation & Factory, Martial Arts Performance
Thekkady | Spice Plantation, Head Massage, Cooking Demonstration
Thekkady | Periyar Jungle Tour, Cultural Performance
Thekkady – Kumarakom | Sunset Cruise
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural Program
Kumarakom – Marari | Nature Walk/Butterfly Garden Visit, Temple Trail, Sari & Cooking Demonstrations
Marari | Butterfly Garden/Kitchen Garden Visit, Ayurveda Talk, Foot Massage
Marari - Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
|DBL OCC||SGL OCC|
|Regular||$3,950||CALL FOR PRICE|
|Early Bird through May 31, 2018||$3,600||CALL FOR PRICE|
Tour Confirmation Date:
- ‣ This tour is operated with a minimum of 9 and maximum of 15 student guests
- ‣ Minimum of 9 student guests required by July 9 to operate this trip
Booking Your Flight
- ‣ We recommend to book your flights when the tour departure has been confirmed.
- ‣ We can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.
- ‣ Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes (to/from India)
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional Camera/Video Camera Fees At Monuments
- ‣ All The Other Services Which Are Not Mentioned In The Inclusions
|Marari||Marari Beach Resort||★★★★★|
|Cochin||Brunton Boatyard Hotel||★★★★★|