Tadoba and Pench Wildlife Safari
Tadoba and Pench National Parks are two outstanding reserves where you can see Bengal tigers, Indian leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai and more. Tadoba reserve is a predominantly tropical dry deciduous forest while Pench is named for the Pench river and features hilly terrain and teak forests. These parks also offer great bird watching experiences.
As a bonus, we also tour Mumbai, India’s financial capital for a taste of India’s heritage and culture.
Each open Jeep is limited to 4 passengers giving everyone the best experience and a great view of the wildlife. Join us for an amazing safari in the renowned Bengal tiger reserves.
9 Days, 8 Nights: Mumbai, Tadoba Tiger Reserve, Pench National Park
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Mumbai (BOM)
Mumbai | Elephanta Island
Mumbai - Nagpur - Tadoba Tiger Reserve | Afternoon Safari
Tadoba Tiger Reserve | Morning and Afternoon Safaris
Tadoba Tiger Reserve - Pench National Park
Pench National Park | Morning and Afternoon Safaris
Pench National Park - Nagpur | Morning Safari, Nagpur City Tour
Nagpur - Mumbai | City Tour
|Mumbai||Lemon Tree or Ambassador||★★★★|
|Tadoba National Park||Tiger Trails||Jungle Lodge|
|Pench National Park||Tatatsu or Riverwood||Jungle Lodge|
Dates & PricingDaily Departure
|Tour Date||2 Persons *|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2018. Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2019||$4,800|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2019. Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2020||$5,040|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
‣ Domestic Airfare - Mumbai to Nagpur airfare from $50 and Nagpur to Mumbai airfare from $50 Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Open Jeep Wildlife Safaris with Maximum 4 Passengers Per Jeep
- ‣ 4 & 5 Star Hotel and Jungle Lodge Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fees
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions