Tea & Ayurvedic Spa
Recuperate yourself with 3 days of Ayurvedic treatments and then discover the natural wonders and fascinating cultures of Kerala, a south Indian state on the tropical Malabar Coast.
While you are in Cochin, gaze out over the warm tropical waters of the Arabian Sea. Enjoy the unique Kathakali dance performance. Travel inland to tea plantations and nature reserves in the lush Western Ghats Mountains. Relax on a house boat cruise through a maze of green waterways, coconut groves and rice paddies.
Excite your mind and refresh your body in Kerala!
10 Days, 9 Nights: Cochin, Munnar, Alleppy, Trivandrum
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin – Munnar | Scenic Tour
Munnar | Tea Plantation & Museum
Munnar – Alleppey
Alleppey | House Boat Lunch Cruise
Alleppey – Trivandrum | Ayurveda Spa
Trivandrum | End of Tour
|Trivandrum||An Accredited Ayurveda Wellness Resort, Call For Info||Kerala Green Leaf|
Dates & Pricing:Weekly Departures, Monday
|DBL OCC*||SGL OCC|
|Feb 1 to Apr 30, 2018 & Sept 15, 2018 – Apr 30, 2019||Call for Price||Call for Price|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4 & 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ 3 Days Ayurvedic Treatments
- ‣ Optional Meditation & Yoga
- ‣ Tea Plantations
- ‣ Backwaters Cruise
- ‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
- ‣ Any Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions