Tea, Spices & Backwaters
Discover the fascinating culture of Kerala, a south Indian state on the tropical Malabar Coast. Find serenity in peaceful Cochin, as you gaze out over the warm tropical waters of the Arabian Sea. Travel inland to tea plantations and nature reserves in the lush the Western Ghats Mountains. Relax on a small boat cruise through a maze of green waterways, coconut groves and rice paddies.
The wonders in Kerala await you.
9 Days 8 Nights: Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Allepy
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Cochin
Day 2: Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Day 3: Cochin – Munnar | Tea Plantation, Tea Museum
Day 4: Munnar | Tea Plantation, Nature Tour
Day 5: Munnar – Thekkady | Spice Plantation
Day 6: Thekkady | Periyar Jungle Tour, Cooking Demo
Day 7: Thekkady – Kumarakom
Day 8: Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural program
Day 9: Kumarakom – Cochin | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
‣ Hotel Accommodations
‣ Airport Transfers
‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
‣ English-speaking Local Guide
‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
‣ Tea & Spice Plantations
‣ Backwaters Houseboat Lunch Cruise
‣ Jungle Tour
‣ Bird Sanctuary
‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
‣ Cultural Programs
‣ Cooking Demonstration
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin – Munnar | Tea Plantation, Tea Museum
Munnar | Tea Plantation, Nature Tour
Munnar – Thekkady | Spice Plantation
Thekkady | Periyar Jungle Tour, Cooking Demo
Thekkady – Kumarakom
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural program
Kumarakom - Cochin (COK) | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour: Daily departure.
|2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2018||$ 2,550||$ 2,235||$ 2,290||$ 2,150|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$ 3,500||$ 3,205||$ 3,255||$ 3,125|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$ 3,825||$ 3,530||$ 3,580||$ 3,450|
- * Price per person in US dollars, double occupancy.
- ** Price per person in US dollars, triple occupancy.
- Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
- Prices include all currently applicable taxes.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ International Air Fares To And From India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee For India
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions
|Munnar||Abad Cooper Castle||★★★★|