The Jewels of Nepal
Walk on the highest mountain range of the world, the Himalayas. Take off on a spectacular early morning sightseeing flight to view Mount Everest on the land of Nepal. Experience the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha.
This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Hindu and Buddhist devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples in Nepal.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Kathmandu
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Boudhanath, Swayambhu
Kathmandu | Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Cultural Dance Performance
|Kathmandu||Maya Manor Boutique Hotel||★★★★|
Dates & Pricing
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2018||$1,140||$1,100||$1,005|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2019||$1,255||$1,210||$1,105|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight is subject to weather conditions. If the flight on Day 2 of the tour is canceled, it will be automatically rescheduled for Day 3. If both days are canceled due to weather, TripCompanion will refund you the cost of the Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight
- ‣ Cultural Dance Performance
- ‣ Farewell Dinner
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions