Tigers & The Taj
Cross paths with some of India’s most majestic creatures and experience India’s deep cultural heritage as you embark on this perfectly paced tour to see the most popular travel destinations in India. Enjoy some of India’s most scenic wildlife adventures and spot a rich diversity of the Bengal tigers, sambar, chital, nilgai, wild boar, leopard, sloth bear and an abundance of birdlife in their natural habitat.
Explore the desert life style in a Rajasthan culture village and walk into the deepest step well in the world.
Witness firsthand the culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj with heritage journeys through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, grand palaces and the most magnificent Taj Mahal – a grand monument which took over 22 years to complete.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore & Jaipur
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
Delhi – Agra | Agra Fort, Itimad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bag
Agra - Ranthambore | Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Ranthambore | Wildlife Game Drives
Ranthambore - Jaipur | Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Cotton Bazaar
Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Step Well near Kheri Gate, Choki Dhani
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL) | Chand Baori
|Agra||Hotel Crystal Sarovar||★★★★|
|Ranthambhore||The Sher Garh||★★★★|
Dates & PricingDaily departures except Wednesdays.
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2018||$2,265||$1,685||$1,920||$1,750|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2018||$2,415||$1,805||$2,070||$1,845|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$2,415||$1,805||$2,070||$1,895|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2019||$2,380||$1,770||$2,015||$1,840|
|Oct 1 to Dec 19, 2019||$2,535||$1,895||$2,175||$1,935|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2020||$2,535||$1,895||$2,175||$1,990|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
- ‣ Welcome Dinner
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Wildlife Game Drives
- ‣ Chokhi Dhani Evening and Dinner
- ‣ Jeep Ride in Jaipur to visit Amber Fort (or request an Elephant Ride during reservation)
- ‣ Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fees
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions